- Nine holes course is a miniature copy of the first nine holes of the "Fuego Maya Course".
- Par 31
- Open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. previous reservation
- Includes putter and balls.
Hiking and Bird Watching
- Includes: brochure and binoculars for bird watching.
- SCHEDULE: Saturday and Sunday.
- 6 a.m. (Reservation rerquired).
It’s recommended for beginners and intermediate hikers. During this hike it’s very easy to see the following birds: Altamira Oriole, Tanager, boat-billed flycatcher, great-tailed grackle and Masked Tityra.
Enjoy an amazing and relaxing ride as you bond with nature. You can see a variety of birds and plants. Visit our stable and meet our horses.
Saturdays and Sundays starting at 6:00 a.m. (reservation required).