The uncontrolled growth of the cities drives us to calmer areas where one can carry on with business as usual, electronically or by phone far from the noise and environmental contamination.
VILLAS IN A UNIQUE AND SPECTACULAR SETTING
- 24/7 Residential Hotel Services
- Proven Investment Appreciation
- Outstanding Landscaping and Views
- Nature Conservation Areas
An important aspect of the condominium regime is its Regulatory plan (Convents, conditions and restrictions). Some of the main points are:
The establishment of an Architecture and Urban Planning Committee to authorize the designs and construction of the condominiums.
- Construction must be 6 to 8 feet (2 to 2.5 meters) from the property boundary, depending on the desired heights.
- Established maximum of 2 levels per construction with a maximum building height of 32 feet (10.00 meters) at the top of sloping roofs and 21 feet (6.50 meters) on vertical straight walls.
- The maximum coverage of roofed area is 50% of the lot
- The architecture must be Hacienda Colonial style, similar to the architecture of the Clubhouse.
General characteristics that make the project special
- 9 miles (14 km ) of cobbled stone roads with a 10 to 16 feet wide (3 to 5 meters) well-kept gardens on each side.
- Underground wiring for all residential utility services.
- 5 water wells.
- Gated security checkpoints for visitors and residents at the entrances of each condo.
- Panoramic views of Agua, Pacaya, Fuego and Acatenango volcanoes as well as of the Pacific Coast.